What is Banglalink 159 TK recharge offer? Friends, today I will share you about Banglalink 159 Taka Recharge Offer. Many people use Banglalink SIM and want to talk on Banglalink SIM at low call rate, for a longer period. So they google about cheap call rate offers for different periods.
Banglalink 159 Taka Recharge Offer is such a cheap call rate offer that we will give you full details about this offer in this post.
In this post you will find out how to buy the offer, how to check the offer and what is the minimum charge of call rate offer.
- Banglalink Recharge 159 taka
- Call rate 48 paisa per minute
- Offer Time: is 60 days
Banglalink Telecom Operators say in their publicity campaigns Banglalink is more and more. In other words, they want to express themselves as more champion.
Many people are worried about Banglalink call rate offers as there is a huge change in call rate offers.
If you are thinking about the call rate offer of Banglalink sim, you are not offering too many call rate offers for Banglalink customers.
However, all the offers that Banglalink is offering to the people, every offer is very nice and excellent customer friendly.
If you are thinking of recharge call rate offer, I think it is better to purchase call rate offer by recharging directly.
Looking at the latest published Banglalink call rate offers, it is seen that in the 159 taka recharge call rate offer, Banglalink has brought two months validity for the customer instead of one month.
Banglalink subscribers have to recharge Tk 159 to get the offer. 159 will be credited to the customer’s main account and you will be able to talk at a minimum call rate of 48 Paisa per minute for a period of one month.
Using this Banglalink call rate pack, you can talk to any telecom operator number of the country from Banglalink at any time of the day at a rate of 48 paisa per minute.
Banglalink 159 TK recharge offer call rate pack will continue till further notice from Banglalink.
- The best aspect of the first Banglalink 159 TK recharge offer is its validity. Many people prefer it because it has a validity of 60 days.
- The best thing is that the offer has 1 second pulse for the customers.
- 1 paisa per second pulse is a service offered by Banglalink in which customers are charged minimum service rate as well as minimum charge per second.
- Where exactly the amount that a customer will talk will be charged.
- Note that at one time most of the mobile operators in Bangladesh, even if they talk a little amount, they would deduct 1 minute money.
- There are currently mobile operators that offer offers that charge 10 seconds for 1 second talk from their customers.
- Meanwhile, Banglalink is charging 100 taka recharge call rate offer from the customers as 1 second pulse which is very good news for the customers.
- Gives full 60 days validity instead of 30 days.
- Banglalink 159 offer is applicable for all prepaid and call and control customers.
- Customers will be able to recharge directly and purchase special call rate offers from the MyBL app.
- To check Banglalink balance dial * 121 * 100 # and dial * 121 * 1 * 2 # to know what call rate you are in.
- Recharge money will be added to the customer’s original account.
- The offer can be purchased as many times as you like.
- At the end of the period, call charges will be deducted as per the regular call rate package.
- Call rate price all tax free.
- Offer valid for a limited time.
Hope you got the correct information on Banglalink 159 TK recharge offer. If you have any comments on this Banglalink 159 taka recharge call rate offer please comment.